We believe that our vast range of educational opportunities must be open to students who will benefit most from learning here, not just those who can afford the fees. Because of this, we are committed to providing school places to students regardless of financial ability. Approximately 25% of our current students receive some form of financial assistance. We thus, encourage you to apply for a bursary award if you think that you would qualify, even if for a smaller award rather than a full fee award.
A bursary is a privilege and it is awarded in the following conditions:
- The student is needy.
- If there are sufficient funds available in the bursary fund.
- If an application is made before the deadline set by the Board.
A bursary may also be rejected or discontinued at the discretion of the Board in the following situations:
- If the information provided in the bursary form or during bursary interview is found to be untrue.
- If the sponsored student fails in an exam without reason acceptable to the Board.
- If the student’s financial condition improves and becomes able to pay his/her tuition fees.
- If the bursary application form is incomplete.
NOTE: For any questions, inquiries or appeals about bursaries kindly contact the Principal of the Madrasa only.